We're happy to announce that on August 4th we reopened to programs and renters!
Keeping our residents, program participants, renters, and staff safe is our number one priority. In order to do this, we have made a few important changes to how we operate.
1. Visit the site by appointment only
- Until it is safe to do so, we will no longer be able to have an open-door policy. Unless you are a program participant, a scheduled renter, or in need of immediate assistance, all visitors must make an appointment to enter the space. You can book a meeting with one of our team members here!
2. Safely Entering the Space
- As per the City's Face Covering Bylaw, you must wear a mask to enter the space. We have masks available should you need one.
- Fully sanitize your hands when entering. Sanitizer is provided at all entrances/exits and throughout the space!
- Fill out our sign-in sheet so we can contact you in case of an outbreak
- Sign a waiver stating that you: i) haven't travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, ii) haven't been in close contact with a confirmed or probably case of COVID-19, iii) don't have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- Keep a safe two-meter distance between you and others at all times
3. We're committed to keeping our residents, program participants, renters, and staff safe. Download our Relaunch Plan to learn how.
Please contact Director of Operations, Kelsey for more details.