BOOK OUR MAIN HALL OR CLUB ROOM
Our rental spaces are versatile and affordable
Perfect for your next event!
We are thrilled to announce we have reopened to renting groups on August 4, 2020.
There will be capacity restrictions as well as new guidelines and protocols - please contact Kelsey for more information
Two unique spaces available
Across from Sunalta train station
West of downtown
Please note our new capacity restrictions that follow AHS guidelines - these are effective until covid restrictions are lifted:
- 27-36 person capacity for non-cohort groups for distancing between all individuals
- 50 person capacity with mask for standing and or seated event (ie. wedding reception, funeral, birthdays) - depending on cohorts and set up
- 100 person capacity with mask for seated event (ie. wedding ceremonies, funeral service, movie theatres, indoor arts and culture events where people remain seated) - This number is set by AHS. This number of people will not fit in our hall with proper distancing measures at this time - please inquire for rules specific for your event plan and set up!
- No cap on worship group events with public health and safety measures in place
* when booking please keep it in mind that the situation and these numbers could change at anytime
3 Hour Minimum
Flat Rate (1 day)
Main Hall &
3 Hour Minimum
Friday - Saturday
Long Term & Non-Profits
Live Music Event
* Events exceeding 8 hours or events requiring additional set up and take down time need to be requested and approved at time of booking
* Any events booked in both rooms on Friday or Saturday between the hours of 2PM-2AM that are 5 or more hours will be charged the flat rate
* For weekly pricing please request directly
HALL & CLUB ROOM BOOKING CALENDARS
"Our community association is a social enterprise and all rental revenue is invested back into the community!"