Sunalta Live House Concerts > It's a FUNdraiser!
Hang Out at your Neighbours House while listening to music
June 7th- June 9th, 2019
3 Days, 5 Venues, 4 Bands, 1 DJ Morning Dance Party
Attend 1 show, 3 shows, or all 5 shows!
Purchase tickets as a gift for your friends and family.
*SOLD OUT* MATT MASTERS SHOW
Tickets: $25 per show or 3 shows for $70 or 5 shows for $100
* Please indicate which shows you are attending. We will then put your name on the list at the show you selected.
1. PayPal click here (indicate which shows you want in the 'notes')
2. Send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (password: Sunalta)
3. Stop in at the hall with cash Monday-Friday 10am-5pm, until 7pm Tuesday
4. If you really can't figure this out, pay cash at the venue but we might have to charge you more.
WHAT: Sunalta LIVE House Concert Series
WHEN: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 7, 8th and 9th, 2019
OUR GOAL: Join the coolest neighbourhood in the City for Calgary’s first neighbourhood house concert series! This festival weekend is a FUNdraiser for the Sunalta Community Association, with all proceeds going towards our work in driving social change and building a stronger, more vibrant community. We are community advocates and offer diverse and responsive programs and services, ensuring a safe, resilient, and vibrant neighbourhood for all.
Do you know about Sunalta's resident-led initiative to remove social isolation, improve food security and create a community living room where all Calgarians are welcome to come together to find support, experience culture, share in conversation and enjoy being neighbourly? Want to learn more? Or know who to high-five? Read more here!
HOUSE CONCERTS are really intimate shows. The setting is casual, lots of guests choose to stand, sit, and bring their own chairs (especially for backyard shows). Typical house concert format is that the host introduces the band/artist who then plays their first set, then a brief intermission, and the band/artist returns for second set. Shows typically last 2-3 hours.